11/10/14

Daniel Hernandez

They're everywhere, and, to many, they're essential. In this Bobcat Update, Daniel Hernandez imagines what it would be like NOT to have our phones.

For today's generation, phones are a part of the daily routine. Most people don't go anywhere without one. Heard this lately?
(SB: I love my phone)
These devices -- especially smart phones -- grant access to about almost anything. Information is at your fingertips.
SB:
What would happen if your phone were stolen, misplaced, or even lost for good? Students say they could maybe last up to a day without it. A week would be out of the question.
SB:
Phone companies provide locator apps such as Android Lost for Android users and Find my I-Phone for Apple users. Although these apps may not be 100 percent accurate, they can sometimes prove useful in finding that one essential item.
SB:
[We should record Siri saying something.]
For Bobcat update I'm Daniel Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment