11/16/11

Jessica buck

Yoga is increasingly popular among college students. Bobcat Update's Jessica Buck takes a look at yoga's potential benefits.

Yoga provides a healthy alternative. Forget the energy drinks and sugar. If you need some help preparing for your finals, try yoga instead. Some will tell you it leads to a sharper focus and better concentration.
Sb...Rebecca...You can't really calm your mind without doing something for your body.
Practicing yoga has many health benefits. The stretching techniques alone help relax the body. And having less tension makes it easier to concentrate.
Sb...Jessica...I actually had test anxiety before I started practicing and I noticed...improvement
OR
Sb....Jessica...when I took tests before I focused to much on the outcome and that was actually hurting me while taking the test. So after I practiced and have been able to relax I have the focus to be there and have the confidence to know I can succeed.
Taking that minute while studying can help clear your mind to refocus on the task at hand. Yoga provides that perfect escape.
Sb...Jamie...we allow ourselves to get to wrapped in what we are doing and we forget to take time for ourselves and that is really what yoga is about
Stand up...Me...with increased relaxation and improved concentration practicing yoga can be a good alternative to those energy drinks and all nights. For Bobcat Update, I'm Jessica Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment