2/17/18

Rebecca Flores

Some Texas State students are pledging Not On My Campus. It's an effort to bring greater awareness to the harm caused by sexual harassment and assault. Bobcat Update's Rebecca Flores tells us more.

The Not On My Campus pledge is a student-lead movement that seeks to end the silence surrounding sexual assault. Those who take the pledge want a safer environment on campus.
SB
Some Texas State athletes have joined the movement. The Student-Athlete Advisory Committee recently shared pictures of team members writing Not On My Campus on their hands. 
SB
Not On My Campus President Brooklyn Boreing says the movement has had a major impact at Texas State since it began a little over a year ago. 
"SB" 
If you'd like more information about the Not On My Campus pledge, check out the group's Facebook page. For Bobcat Update, I'm Rebecca Flores.

No comments:

Post a Comment