9/10/13

Taylor Wilborn

Apple has announced it will release two new I-phone models soon. Taylor Wilborn has more on the story.

Stand Up: Taylor Wilborn
The new I-phone 5C will be available in green, pink, blue, yellow and white. The 5-C phone is recommended for the younger generation because it will be plastic and more durable. It will have most of the features of existing models with a few minor updates. The I-phone 5-S will be available in gold, gray and silver. The 5-S will be have new features that will make it more expensive. Some students are eager for the new I-phones to be available. Felicia Fernandez says she wants a pink one.
SB: Exercise and Sports Science Major Felicia Fernandez
The I-phone 5-S will have a higher quality camera and fingerprint scanning, which will allow higher security options for I-phone owners. Heath Harper says these features are cool but unnecessary.
SB: Texas State student, Heath Harper
The Droid and Galaxy are the I-phone's biggest competitors. Samantha Rutledge says she is NOT an Apple person.
SB: Anthropology major, Samantha Rutledge
Apple has not set a release date for the new models yet, except to say they'll be out later this month. For Bobcat Update, I'm Taylor Wilborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment